Howdy Rowdy Artsies!
What’s a Tangle?
“Anything is possible, one stroke at a time.”
- Think you can’t draw? A zentangle has no pre-determined up or down and is not intended to be a picture of anything.
- Don’t have time? A zentangle can be completed in 15-30 minutes, giving you a sense of accomplishment.
- Think you’re not creative? Zentangle is based on easily learned, repeated patterns.
The Zentangle art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas.
Learn more at http://www.zentangle.com.
Here are three examples of Zentangle tiles. Cruise this blog to see more tiles as well as Zentangle-inspired artwork (ZIA).
Here are some other cool Blogs
And Pintrest really rocks it out
My fave book at the moment for getting your “tangle on” It is only 12 bucks!!
Happy Doodling this weekend. Have fun!
- Deliberate Doodles (clubcreativestudio.wordpress.com)
- Anyone can Zentangle (bluetwigstudio.wordpress.com)
- Creating your signature initials to identify your Zentangle from the new book One Zentangle A Day by Beckah Krahula (craftside.typepad.com)